Daily Bulletin – Monday 17 June

Daily Bulletin – Monday 17 June

S6 Craigievar – we are looking for one more House Captain to join our team. Interested? See Mr Scott for details.

Young Writers Competition:  Can you write a survival saga in just 100 words?  If you are interested in entering the latest Young Writers competition, please see Mrs Rae in English for entry forms.  It’s open for 11-18 year olds and entries would need to be in by the end of this term.

Prefects & Senior Prefects: are invited to attend a brief meeting today at 1:40 in D069. If you are unable to attend please inform a member of the Senior Executive Team. We look forward to seeing you there.

Prefects & Senior Prefects: There will be a pizza night for all Prefects & Senior Prefects from 4-6pm on Wednesday 19th June. Please join us for Pizza, refreshments and activities.

I Can Lead: Could all pupils who did the I Can Lead course in November please come to PE on WEDNESDAY  lunchtime (19th June) for a meeting with Pete Young. Please bring along all your paperwork from the course so I can sign off any volunteering hours you have done and we can complete all the paperwork.