Good Morning

Good Morning

Hello everyone!  I hope you’ve managed to enjoy your weekend.  This is me as I headed out yesterday for my daily walk, enjoying the outdoors and appreciating how lucky I am to do so.  As I walked. I wondered again how you are all getting on and planned my week ahead.   I really miss you and school.  Thanks to everyone who has been in touch and sent their good wishes.  🙂

Remember this is a 4-day week.  Friday is our May holiday, changed from the usual Monday May Day holiday to remember the 75th anniversary of VE Day (Victory in Europe Day – 8 May 1945).

It’s a week of new beginnings for our S3, S4 and S5 pupils as they start their 2020-21 courses.  S1s and S2s keep going on your courses too, it’s really, really important.     Stay connected and check your Glow E-mails and Google classrooms for information.  Let us know if you have any difficulties and we’ll do what we can to help.

At this time be even more thoughtful and even more kind than before.  Remember those who may be very lonely in your communities and how you can brighten their day, a call to a friend, a smile or a wave to an elderly neighbour as you pass by during your daily exercise….  Have a think about what you can do to make a difference and above all stay safe and stay well.

Mrs Milne