A fun & informative series of short 30 minute webinars to support you with the next steps of your career journey!
We understand everyone is facing challenges just now and your plans may have changed or seem unclear due to the current situation. We want to let you know we are still here to help and provide you with the career information and guidance you need for your future.
Join our advisers, Hilary & Erin for our first session on Tuesday 2nd June at 3pm as they take a look at:
- Acknowledging the current situation
- Looking at the positives
- What skills could come from this?
- Understanding how Skills Development Scotland can help you
- Learn about the future sessions we will be running
- Some actions & links to resources that you can do yourself
- You can also get involved through the poll questions and comments
Click the link to join – JOIN CAREERJAM SESSION 1
We hope you can join us!
Skills Development Scotland