NHS Minor Ailment Service at Your Local Pharmacy

NHS Minor Ailment Service at Your Local Pharmacy

This is a service for children, people aged 60 or over, people who hold a medical exemption certificate and people on certain benefits.  Once registered your pharmacist can give you medicines for minor illnesses with no charge.

To make use of this service you will need to register with your local pharmacy, you will need to provide some basic information regarding name, address etc and you will also require to produce proof of medical exemption certificate, age or benefits.  There is a list of minor illnesses that are provided for under this service and further information in the leaflet below.

Minor Ailments Information Leaflet


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar