AUP Staff Terms
In addition to the terms of the (Acceptable Use Policy) AUP which apply to staff as well as other members of our community, the following additional terms also apply.
IT Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) – Additional Terms for Staff
Acceptance of the council’s AUP is part of our contract of employment.
- I will keep my GDPR or equivalent training up-to-date
- I will not transfer confidential information to non-secure devices or environments
- I will comply with the council’s policy on remote working using council owned devices
- I will ensure my own social media profiles and accounts are set to private.
- I understand and accept the terms of the GTCS Professional Guidance on the Use of Electronic Communication and Social Media
- I understand and accept the GTCS Code of Conduct
I have read the IT Resources AUP and additional terms for staff and understand that these terms apply when I am using any IT resource on or off campus (including both school and personal computers and devices and the internet) in relation to my work, my professional standing, and the reputation of myself, Alford Academy and Aberdeenshire Council.
I accept the terms of the AUP and agree to uphold them.
To Accept or reject the AUP please use the following link.