Welcome to the Alford Academy Parent Council.
The next Alford Academy Parent Council virtual meeting is on Wednesday 17th November.
Our aim is to provide a forum for communication between the parent body and the school. We meet on a regular basis throughout the year.
We welcome all parents to all meetings.
The objectives of the Parent Council are:
- To work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming school which, is inclusive for all parents/carers.
- To promote partnership between the school, its pupils and all its parents/carers.
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils.
- To identify and represent the views of parents/carers on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
Chairperson : Ingrid Huldal Brown
Vice-chairperson: Joe Purkis
Secretary : Monica Illoya
Treasurer: Denise Smith
Co-opted member: Richard Stroud
To contact Alford Academy Parent Council, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Council meeting dates 2021-2022
- Tuesday 14th September 2021, AGM
- Wednesday 17th November 2021
- Monday 17th January 2022
- Tuesday 15th March 2022
- Wednesday 11th May 2022
- June 2022 – date to be confirmed (P7 Welcome Session)
For all posts to the blog from the Parent Council click here
Below is a list of all the latest agendas and minutes.
September 14th 2021 Agenda
September 15th 2020 AGM Minutes
Session 2019 – 2020
Session 2018 – 2019
June 19th 2019 Agenda Minutes
August 27th 2018 Notes from meeting
Session 2017 – 2018
Session 2016 – 2017